POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another medieval structure : Another medieval structure Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Another medieval structure
From: RusHHouR
Date: 5 Jul 2007 06:00:01
Message: <web.468cc0bdbce222cf47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Yes, I have some kind of love for 'em... :)

This scene is perhaps a tavern or something like that.

Since I never seem to improve my texture skills Ive gone cheater all the way
and used image_maps in absurdum. And (dare I say? :/ ) focused on modelling.

Looking at the roof right now... waiting for something brilliant to pop up.

Cheers!

//RusHHouR

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: